Monday, March 05, 2007

Live HU Challenge

Remember this challenge......

i have a HU challenge for you... 2 actually... my blog teammate lives in LA... wants to challenge you to a best of 5, LIVE heads up match... the loser has to get a temporary (henna) tatoo of the other's blog name while the winner gets to post video of said loser getting the tattoo in shame... im interested in a best of 5 online for an as yet undetermined prize... let us know if you're interested

I finally got a call yesterday from the local blogger making arrangements for our LIVE HU match tomorrow night. I do not care for tatoo's so this is one match that I don't wanna lose.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jamin said...

Hey, it's Jamin from Grind or Gamble. My boss is riding me to finish this project by tomorrow instead of by Thursday, so it's looking like it's going to be an all nighter. I'm punking out, I know. I still want to play. But I have to keep my job. :-/ Hope your fans aren't too disappointed ... I know you can't do it the rest of this week, but we'll make it happen.