Sunday, December 16, 2007

You Don't Have to be Good

This post is overdue I know. But now that I am fueled by some yummy Cosmos, I can release my thoughts properly.

I love being a blogger! Not because..

- I write great
- I offer such insightful poker advice
- I am funny and amusing
- I can use my blog to vent about all my personal drama

I love being a blogger because of you!

The weekend before last I had the pleasure of attending the latest blogger Vegas event. Even though my trip was only for a night, it was enough to remind me why I enjoy being a part of the poker blogger community. Outsiders will never understand how poker bloggers from all walks of life can connect in such a meaningful way.

I felt the love. The kinship. The appreciation.

My bucket was filled. It was a rejuvenating experience.

Thank you my friends! And thanks especially to the little man who wouldn't let me stay away.

So if you have been waiting to start your blog, wondering if it will be good enough. Wondering if people will read it. Coming up with other excuses not to start. Let me just say, stop waiting. You are missing out on the biggest benefit to join. You will be one of us. We will love you whether you post all the time or once in awhile. Whether we give a hoot about what you write or not. My advice to you....Just do it! Start enjoying the ride...

2 comments:

Zeem said...

was great to see you and i was so excited i had to suck out on you.

happy happy!

Z

Joaquin "The Rooster" Ochoa said...

Great to see you...do you know who won the tournament? cough!cough!