Saturday, November 04, 2006

I'm Craving a little HU

If you haven't heard already, Jordan just annouced that it is time for HUC4. Just thinking about it gives me a tingling feeling..yeah..I love to play HU what can I say?

So if you haven't tried this, maybe it's time to see if you can handle a little one on one action. I'm an action junkie, so HU is sure to always be my favorite. Plus there is nothing better then sucking out on one of you bloggers. And if I can't do that, I can always smack talk it up with the mighty High on Poker. Or try to tilt the infamous Waffles.

We must add more bounties. I love bounties...which reminds me...I think I still have to do something in the kitchen for Weakplayer...lol

If you need a little practice...or just need to remember what it is like to have fun playing poker (Doubleas or Slb)...then hit me up for a match.

I'm even willing to take a spanking or two from the likes of Trauma or Mr.Dreamy.

Perhaps....the long lost Fluxer would be willing to give it another try...I sure liked whipping that boy...yum yum....that was fun!

Oh...I think I'm dizzy...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...a HU life for me!

5 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

It's on babe! My luck can not get any worse so I will not be pissed when you suckout on me.

BigPirate said...

I am awaiting your challenge.
I was a pleasure to speak with you the other night.

BigPirate said...

It was a pleasure . . .

OR

I was pleased . . .

Me know type so good

Unknown said...

Do I get to pick the game again?

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Waffles...I can't wait!

BigPirate...Yes, looking forward to facing you in a HU match.

Drizz..Sure, that works for me.