Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Worm Turns...

This week I finally went to court to complete custody, child support, and dissolution of marriage proceedings. So with the exception of a few last forms, it is done. It didn't end with everything I wanted, but I will get start getting a much needed child support payment. More importantly, this chapter of my life is closed.

Letting go and moving on has been a journey of ups and downs. But somehow I feel that this final step was what was needed in order to advance into a life of abundance.

Thanks to all my friends and family who have made the bumps on this trip easier to bare.

6 comments:

smokkee said...

congrats Jackie!

big hugs from me and Tina.

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Thanks! Hugs are appreciated...

kipper said...

:) Glad to see you made thru it all.

Kipper

SirFWALGMan said...

congrats V!

Anonymous said...

you are very diplomatic, veneno. it's nice to read things are going better for you.

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Thanks guys!