Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Grace...

This Christmas was a bit strange for me. I didn't go to the malls. Didn't participate in the frantic gift wrapping at the last minute. No shopping for presents would have made it a stress free season if I wasn't worried about other things.

EM lasted about 5 days in my residence, so that ended as quickly as it started. On a good note, he did give me the rent money for January, so I will have another month to job hunt without having to move from my apartment.

Although things have been in a bit of a downhill spiral of late. I feel that a turn for the better is just around the corner.

One of the very thoughtful gifts that I received from my family this year was a perfumed shampoo, bath & shower gel and spray fragrance by philosophy called Grace. It had the following lovely message on the bottle:

how you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain. and, so it is with life, which for many of us becomes one big gigantic test followed by one big gigantic lesson. in the end, it all comes down to one word. grace. it's how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, the darkness and the light.


As I read these words, I realized that through of all the tests and lessons, there are a few things that have never been lost, one of them being grace.

Hope all of you had a holiday filled with love, laughter, and cheer!

Hugs and kisses to you all from the Poison...xoxoxoxox

No comments: