Saturday, March 21, 2009

Dream Team Quest

It's official!!! My "Poker Poison" Dream team is registered for the event at Ceasar's Place next weekend. Take a look at our competitors on this link.

I will need to figure out the most convenient method to send live updates. I'm sure you will be anxiously anticipating the following updates...

Phil Hellmuth has just been powned by the Poison!

Jaime Gold offered to "show me his cards if I folded", only I forced him to show his when I called his second best flush..haha

Kathy Leibert in an attempt to read my strength, stared me down for a good two minutes, but I managed to keep my composure and not break a sweat. She laid down her cards to my "hammer" hand..hehe

Stay tuned.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The article is actually the great topic on this related issue.
Slot N Games-IGT Slots, Play Bingo On line, Bingo Sites No Money Required.