Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Poker Fun...

It's been a while since I had a good time playing poker. But this little HU game for a $26 token reminded me of good times. A Veneno classic returns...read the chat..that is the entertaining part...

kirbaintnorooki: you are poison
yosoyveneno: yes
yosoyveneno: so beware...;)
kirbaintnorooki: a rookie
yosoyveneno: i like rookies
kirbaintnorooki: ok i am then
yosoyveneno: i like pros
yosoyveneno: i likem allllllllll
kirbaintnorooki: hahahhahahaha

Seat 1: yosoyveneno (1,530)
Seat 2: kirbaintnorooki (1,470)
yosoyveneno posts the small blind of 10
kirbaintnorooki posts the big blind of 20
The button is in seat #1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to yosoyveneno [Qs 7c]
yosoyveneno: mostly..i like your chips
yosoyveneno: in my stack
yosoyveneno raises to 60
kirbaintnorooki raises to 180
yosoyveneno calls 120
*** FLOP *** [2s 8c Qc]
kirbaintnorooki: u cant have em
kirbaintnorooki bets 250
yosoyveneno: oh really?
yosoyveneno raises to 1,350, and is all in
yosoyveneno: you sure?
kirbaintnorooki folds
Uncalled bet of 1,100 returned to yosoyveneno
yosoyveneno mucks
yosoyveneno wins the pot (860)

Seat 1: yosoyveneno (1,960)
Seat 2: kirbaintnorooki (1,040)
kirbaintnorooki posts the small blind of 10
yosoyveneno posts the big blind of 20
The button is in seat #2
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to yosoyveneno [7h Qc]
kirbaintnorooki: not all of em
kirbaintnorooki raises to 60
yosoyveneno: eventually
yosoyveneno: they will come
yosoyveneno calls 40
*** FLOP *** [7c 8h Tc]
yosoyveneno: they like me
yosoyveneno bets 20
yosoyveneno: come
yosoyveneno: come
kirbaintnorooki: ha
kirbaintnorooki calls 20
yosoyveneno: come
*** TURN *** [7c 8h Tc] [8d]
yosoyveneno bets 60
kirbaintnorooki calls 60
*** RIVER *** [7c 8h Tc 8d] [7d]
yosoyveneno bets 1,820, and is all in
yosoyveneno: commmmmmmmmme
kirbaintnorooki calls 900, and is all in
Uncalled bet of 920 returned to yosoyveneno
*** SHOW DOWN ***
yosoyveneno shows [7h Qc] a full house, Sevens full of Eights
kirbaintnorooki mucks
yosoyveneno wins the pot (2,080) with a full house, Sevens full of Eights
kirbaintnorooki stands up

And if you haven't heard the word, HUC5 has arrived!!!!!! The price has gone up and the rules have changed, but it's HU, so how can I miss it?

If any of you donkeys need some quick HU schooling, you know who to call right? Email me at yosoyveneno at yahoo.com

So has anyone been wondering about me? I've been around here and there. The other night Mr. Dreamy invited me to play a Super Sat to the FTOPs Main Event with a bunch of bloggers. Even though I didn't make it, I thought it was a cool idea. Fluxer made it to the Sat, but unfortunately didn't land a seat to the main event.

I did win a $75 and $26 token this week. Not sure what to use it on.

Most of my focus lately has been on finding a new place to live. I will be enduring the ordeal of moving again the end of this month. I'm looking forward to more space. I still have way too much stuff for an apartment. The new place is 1200 sq. ft compared to my current 900 sq ft place. But more than that, here are the other cool features:

1) It is 16 minutes from work!!!!!!! (you guys know how much I always spend driving, this is gonna be heaven and who knows might even give me the chance to play some more blogger events that are wayyyyyyy too early)

2) The school district is great. It rates a 9 on the Great Schools site.

3) Did I mention 1200 sq ft for a 2 bedroom?

4) It is a single story place. (I won't miss the hearing the bed banging on the second floor. Yeah...I'm jealous!)

5) Walk in Closet!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, I need every inch.

6) Close to the Laundry room. I just take a short walk about 50 feet and I'm there. Anything to make the laundry experience more tolerable is a plus.

7) Large Patio. This one is actually large enough to put a table, BBQ, or whatever.

8) Parking spot is close to the apartment. After hauling things from parking lot to apartment..I think I will love this.

Hasta Luego all....

No comments: