Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Void

In preparation for my Dream Team trip, I decided to start getting in some MTT play. So I joined the Midnight Madness last night on Full Tilt. Shortly after 2:30 a.m. I started having connection problems. It was down to 10 players and I was second to last. It was soooo frustrating. Lately, my internet has been having problems, so that was what I assumed. Once the system was up again, I discovered that it was Full Tilt. Here was the result:



Dear yosoyveneno,

We regret to inform you that tournament #76049420 (Midnight Madness!) has been cancelled.

Next Guaranteed Payout: $202.00
Remaining Prize Pool: $9558.64
Your Chip Count: 52544
Total Chips in Play: 3030000

When a tournament is cancelled after it reaches the money, according to tournament rule 31.3 (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/tourRules.php):
* All remaining players will have their tournament fee of $1.00 refunded and be
awarded with the next guaranteed payout of the tournament, $202.00.
* The remaining prize pool will be divided and distributed according to chip
count - (Remaining Prize Pool)*(Your Chip Count)/(Total Chips in Play) = Your
Share of Remaining Prize Pool.
In your case, this means $9558.64*52544/3030000=$165.76

Tournament Fee Refunded: $1.00
+ Next Guaranteed Payout: $202.00
+ Your Share of Remaining Prize Pool: $165.76
Total Amount Credited to Your Account: $368.76

If you have any further questions, please contact customer support at support@fulltiltpoker.com. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
Full Tilt Poker


I don't think you guys were adequately excited about the Dream Team Event based on your response (of course with my lack of posting, I may not have any readers). But just in case, check out this video.

3 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

Haha I always read you Veneno! Sorta congratz on your score but would have been nice to finish the game.

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Thanks Waffleman!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that the information here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.
Poker House -Poker House, Poker Youtube-Poker Youtube, Mobile Poker-Mobile Poker.