Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The 100 Heads Up Challenge Results

I finally finished my 100 Heads Up Match Challenge. Although the wins exceeded the losses (52 wins versus 48 losses), I ended up with a loss of $5.00. I will just chuck it up to practice for my first HU match against a pro. In case you didn't hear, I beat Gavin Smith in a HU match for a $100 donation to charity. That was sweet!

Now I'm not sure if my mind is cloudy because of too much alcohol, but as I recall, one other interesting thing happened at the Bash.

Al and Gavin were lifting up their shirts and flashing their chests in front of me. Now, if a guy is gonna expose his nipples within arms distance of me, you can be sure of one thing, they are gonna get pinched. So I pinched both of their nipples. What I didn't expect was what happened next. THEY PINCHED BACK! Each of them pinched one of my boobs. That is probably the closest I will come to a threesome in my life..hmmm..or is it..lol

Now as for Saturday night, yes, I did play a HU match against my buddy Drizz.

While were chatting it up with Mr. Speaker, I took him up on his offer to play HU with the condition that he pick the game. His game of choice was a PLO8 match. What a mistake for me. I think it took only 2 hands for Drizz to whip me. The hand that did me in was a KJ with a flop giving me two pair and the 2nd high straight. We got into a little raise/reraise battle and once we were all in, I was disappointed to see that I was facing the nut straight..doh! My suckout powers failed again. Congrats Drizz!

Lastly, I finally beat TraumaPoker. Yeah! I can't tell you how good it felt to have a victory here. Thanks Trauma for giving me the opportunity to win one. You will never be undefeated against me again..hehe.

Hasta luego...

4 comments:

slb159 said...

Ahhh, you seem to exploit the 1 win thing against you...yeah, you got lucky against me once, but I'm still up 3-1 against you. Let's mix it up again sometime soon, eh?
;) Steve

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Bring it on!

Unknown said...

Ugh, I was a tad hammered that night.

If you'd picked hold em', I would have been lost on how to play.

Dave said...

Fair is fair. If you pinch first then expect retaliation!