Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Enfuego!!!

The Poison Power is back with a fury! I think this is gonna be a good year.

Today's head up event started on UB with a random player redraptor77. We played a total of 4 matches before he declined to play. Results: 3 and 1

Then it was Ingoal's lucky day. Not lucky in terms of his beating the Poison, but he finally got to have his shot at some one on one action. Our first match was the typical NL Holdem. It was a fine match. You just know it's gonna be good when your first hand is the hammer! I bet 200 with blinds at 20 and he folded. Woo hoo! With the hammer drop out of the way. We were off and running. We swapped the chip lead midway. I got it back. Then finally, took him out after 56 hands in Poison style...see below:

Seat 1: Ingoal (220)
Seat 2: yosoyveneno (2,780)
Ingoal posts the small blind of 25
yosoyveneno posts the big blind of 50
The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to yosoyveneno [3c Ah]
Ingoal raises to 220, and is all in
yosoyveneno calls 170
Ingoal shows [Ad Qh]
yosoyveneno shows [3c Ah]
*** FLOP *** [Ks 3h 2s]***
TURN *** [Ks 3h 2s] [Qc]
*** RIVER *** [Ks 3h 2s Qc] [3d]
Ingoal shows two pair, Queens and Threes
yosoyveneno shows three of a kind, Threes
yosoyveneno wins the pot (440) with three of a kind, Threes

Then, Ingoal tortured me with a PLO8b match! I'm sure I never played this HU, perhaps with Drizz. He likes to torture me too. But with Drizz at least it was short and sweet. This Omaha match kept going and going (41 hands of Omaha to be exact). I kept hoping the game would change. Before the match..I called out for a "double dose" of the Poison Power to ensure my victory. Incidently, I took down a nice post with a 72 in the mix of my cards.

Then it was time for some RAZZTASTIC. It was wild, fast, and crazy. And despite my good call on the final hand. Ingoal finally got a piece of me.

I had a blast Ingoal! Looking forward to the remaining games....

Make sure and check out all the new 2007 HU charts! Wow...a lot of charts...

Hi Ho Hi Ho..Head Hunting I will go....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weeeeeeeeeee! It was fun V, although I still can't believe you beat my three-pair in PLO8 ;)

Looking forward to the remaining matches...1-2...crunch time!

/gets Michael Jordan gear out of the closet, lol ;)