Sunday, June 04, 2006

Where did the Poison go?

Okay..that officially sucked...I busted out 961th in the 200k guaranteed...

I do like to go back an evaluate my play...in retrospect..I am not happy with my play. Did I really need to risk all my chips early in the tournament with top pair (Qs) and K kicker? Of course I lost to a major donkey. He called my preflop raise of 120, my pot size bet on the flop of 360, and caught his spade flush with an 8 2. Oh well, I think I was a little on edge. I don't think I had my usually I'm gonna make them pay attitute. But with each attempt, I do learn..so in time..perhaps I will have my day of glory...

Thanks to all those who chose to rail and witness the disappointment..first Waffles who finally agreed to sweat me, slb159, surflexus, BoobieLover, Garth, Dreamy and SoxLover who stopped by to wish me some luck before dinner.

Waffles was quick to try to take advantage of me while I was still trying to recover from the shock. He was actually trying to cheer me up when he offered to play me HU. But alas..now I have lost my lead on him..after he beat me 3 and 1. Now he thinks he has learned how to beat the poison..What did I do?..lol

Then we teamed up in a 4 person game. The idea was to beat the fish and split the profit...at least this time he was on my side...I failed to beat my man..he took the same player out in 5 hands...

So it goes.....

1 comment:

smokkee said...

don't feel so bad. i played the 200k yesterday (finished 651 of 1065) and the 40k saturday (finished 123 of 519). joke!

my screen name might default to "dead money" soon.