Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One on One Action! Join the fun!



We are filling up the 2nd group. Terrrrrrrrrriiiifffiiccccccccccccccccc!!!!! Once we get the final 6 spots filled, I will send out an email to all with instructions.

I'm really excited about this event. It is of course my first time as the Commish and I am loving all of the great response. We haven't even gotten to the good stuff. The bounties the side bets......

Let me start the first bounty offering to appeal to those who are still on the fence. The winner of the event can have naming rights or a replacement banner for my blog. This is the first time that I have offerred up this incentive, so don't expect it to be customary. If you want a shot at this opportunity, sign-up now, while there are still openings.

Hasta luego....

3 comments:

Jimmy said...

Excellent banner :) Can't wait for this to start.

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Banner compliments of Katitude!

Thanks Kat!

Jordan said...

So, um, when is this HUC happening? If we have the 32, can you set up the brackets/roster? Thanks!