Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hoyazo Learns His Lesson

As I always say, I love an invitation for Heads Up. Hoyazo keeps trying to overcome the Poison. The stats are now 3 and 0. This time we did go more than 5 hands however. Here is a little clip from our chat...

sandlerm@yahoo.com: ok one sec
sandlerm@yahoo.com: ok here it comes
sandlerm@yahoo.com: wow veneno that was really fun.
sandlerm@yahoo.com: im 99% sure ive learned my lesson now.
yosoyveneno Rodriguez: lol
yosoyveneno Rodriguez: gg
sandlerm@yahoo.com: u2
sandlerm@yahoo.com: great game from you
yosoyveneno Rodriguez: can i post that?
sandlerm@yahoo.com: absolutely

Laters...

4 comments:

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

It's true Veneno. You spanked me three out of three, and you've broken my will. And more than that, you've broken my previously unbreakable pomposity about my own poker skillz. You should be honored, honestly -- you are officially the only person I've ever met that I refuse to play against anymore. I'll do an MTT tournament with you Any Day Of The Week, but as for heads-up, I have accepted that I cannot beat you. If 2 early pocket pairs in our first two matches, and now last night with my two sets of river trips, can't beat you, then nothing well. I will leave that to our other blogger brethren. But it's been a great experience learning some humility from our heads up matches. And congratulations on the three wins. Not many people in the world can say they've beaten me three out of three times in any form of poker.

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Hammer I didn't want to break you. But I can understand. If you change your mind, let me know.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

What an ass.

Hammer Player a.k.a Hoyazo said...

What an ass.