Saturday, May 13, 2006

Hoyazo gets Brave on Booze...

I was pretty surprised to get an invite from Hoyazo to play HU tonight. But apparently alcohol works for him..cause he got braaaaaaavvveee!!

I'm not sure what really happened, but before I knew it, he had me out chipped. I tried to fight back with my meager stack, but he was determined not to let me back in. Excellent job Hoyazo! Congrats!

Earlier tonight, I sat down with the last of my Stars roll ($23) on a cash table with Waffles, when I turned that into $85, I decided to play safe and cash out. We were chatting with Surflexus and watching him make the money in this $10 MTT. He has really been on fire.

Then I played a $20/2 on party and came in 3rd.

I did actually turn down a match earlier today from WeakPlayer. He caught me in an emotional moment. I've been doing pretty good overall through all of this but once in a while, something triggers an outburst...

Another evening of progress..so I can't complain...

More importantly, with all the craziness in my life, I forgot to mention the great time I had playing at HPD's home game. He posted a some nice things about yours truly, so definitely check it out.

Laters all...

No comments: