Saturday, September 23, 2006

Bash Pictures

I'm having a great time!!!!!

Let me show you...

Upon arrive in Philly, I called Al to find out the plan for my shuttle to the Boathouse. BadBlood was arriving on a flight shortly after my arrival and would be my ride. So I went to the baggage area to await his arrival. My instruction was to look for a bald guy. Iggy gave a little better description telling me to look for a bald muscular guy who was a hunk. Once I found him, along with Drizz, I would have to agree with Iggy, he is a HUNK!



After the longest wait ever for a rental car (over an hour), we were on our way to the Boathouse. Ready for drinks and food!

One of the bloggers that I most wanted to meet was Tripjax. He was ready and waiting to greet us at the Boathouse upon our arrival. We definitely had some catching up to do. Trip was waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy ahead of us in the drinking category.






I broke the blogger tradition and ordered a half dozen tequila shots. F-train and Al refused, so I changed their shots to the traditional SoCo.



And so the night continued...

Then to poker...



More to come later...gotta get Kat some coffee!

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Looks like fun! Wish I coulda make it out... next time!

Anonymous said...

I sg=hould have went..damnit

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Yes..you both should have come!

Kip...What was your excuse?..I came from Calif!

High Plains Drifter said...

Cool pics!

BadBlood said...

Nice to finally meet you Veneno! Hunk, ha! I wish. :)

Pauly said...

I'm impressed you traveled such a long distance to get ripped with inbred dipshits like us. Good work!

TripJax said...

I wish I had drank some this weekend. Oh well.

One of the highlights was meeting you V. And that is my favorite pic...I look the least drunk in that one me thinks...

Blogger said...

With Car Rental 8 you can get cheap car hire from over 50000 international locations.