Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Itching to Play

After weeks of doing nothing but moving, moving, and more moving...I can't wait till I'm able to relax and enjoy some poker. Let me just say for the record, I HATE MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It has been overwhelming and stressful. More than I ever imagined. EM did nothing!!! He simply said, whatever is left will go to the dump. And he just left all kinds of stuff. When I saw the things left, I had to deal with it. Computer Hutch, his ammunition, his new shoes, his high school year book, his bible that I bought him...and more.. I was going nuts! So there I am packing his crap..while he is having a party in his new place with friends...yeah..I'm a doormat...soooo lame....I ended up having to do soo much more than planned. And I brought waaaay too much stuff to my apartment..now to weed through it alllll...and get my place together...So currently, my apartment is full of boxes and bags. But, I'm starting to make a dent and see some light at the end of the tunnel.


I have played a few SNG's here and again. Finally beat Slb159 in a HU match when I showed him that big slick is no good when the Poison drops a hammer.

I was able to actually joined the WWDN yesterday...but had to cut my game short before it finished..so I had a pal finish for me..it was nice to see a few familiar bloggers.

The Bash is just around the corner and I can't wait!

Has anyone been wanting the next HUC?...I been thinking it is time to get another one going...Let me know if you are interested...

Laters...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a tool...

Hi there! Glad to see you are done moving and maybe get a chance to relax. Grab yourself a cold glass of water, beer or your favorite beverage. ;)

StudioGlyphic said...

The one good thing about moving is that it forces you to take stock of your crap and give it to Good Will, sell it on eBay or Craigslist, or toss it in a dumpster.

Jordan said...

You should've kept his stuff and shipped them as freebies or prizes for HU matches to fellow bloggers. I could use a new pair of shoes, but I'll pass on the Bible, what with me being a heathen and all.