Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Bash was a Blast

I'm still recovering from the long flight, lack of sleep, and effects of mucho mucho alchol consumption at the one and only BASH at the boathouse.

For links to blogs of BASH attendees go to www.boathousebash.blogspot.com

I really think the pictures say it all, so here are a few for your enjoyment. In addition, I have uploaded quite a few already to flickr.com with the tag Bash2006.

Drizz (Dave) is awesome! He let me use his Ipod during the friday night event. After I busted him in the friday night event, he was still willing to join up with the other Dave (F-train) to make a Dave and V sandwich..lol



"I'm sooo cool! I need sunglasses to play poker with bloggers. But it is only to conceal my goregous eyelashes."

"Oops..Did I really just land a bunch of chips in my drink?"

My fabulous room mate for the weekend!

Blogger chat pals finally meet.

"Check this out.."

Okay...I have lots more to add...but it takes forever with my connection...I will add a few a day...got lots more..

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Seeing Sox's nipple all over again gave me flashbacks. Hold me, Veneno.

TripJax said...

I remember that pic with me in it. I was hiding behind Sox's head (which is not hard...I keed I keed). Finally I was coerced to show my own noggin'. Damn I look a tad too serious for a drunk dumbass. It must have been early.