Sunday, October 02, 2005

Diamond Gal

The Neil Diamond concert was GREAT!! Of course, this was a "business" event where everything was paid for by a business associate of my husband's, so that made it very sweet.

The evening started with dinner at LA Prime, a fine dinning restaurant on the roof of the Bonaventure Hotel in Downtown Los Angeles. Our party caught a glimpse of Fernando Vargas getting into his Hummer Limo(not that I had a clue who he was or anything).

As an appetizer, I had some smoked salmon. Others in our party had some shrimp, crab cakes, and some other stuff. I have steak about 1-2 times a year, so this was one of those nights. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....delicious..I really enjoyed my butterflied filet migon. It was absolutely wonderful. There was white wine and mashed sweet potatoes..the whole dining experience was quite lovely.

Then to the concert, we had BOX seating at the Staples Center. This was a first for me. Oh soooo awesome. There were only 6 people in our party. And we had the whole BOX for ourselves. Lots of room to move around, drinks, and the dessert tray...oh MY!!! I was dancin it up during the whole concert. Really enjoyed myself.

No comments: