Monday, October 24, 2005

What a Weekend

First on Friday..I won my HUC and Sirf won his also

Saturday Night..Eagles Concert, Box Seats, Staple Center, AWESOME!!!!!!

Sunday...Railroaded a few of my favorite bloggers during the Poker Stars blogger event..Sirf, Scott, Kipper, Davee, and TrumpJosh. Sirf was playing a good game and ended up getting really screwed and finished 656..see his blog for more details. Scott was really close..at one point he was 2nd in chips and he ended up finishing 14th and won a xbox..Congrats Scott! Davee almost got himself a hat..finished 103 or something like that. Kipper finished 355.

As for me, I came in 2nd on a SnG on party, won $10 doing the low limit grind on Titan, lost on a SnG on UB playing with Jordan and Davee, and lost a Dirty Dozen playing with Sirf.

Lastly Congrats to BigChief who made a nice hit again in a MTT. Glad to hear that his good fortune continues...

Overall..Lots of fun with my Blogger buddies and some good poker...

Best of luck to all of you....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eagles concert and box seats...I am jealous. I am not a big concert person but the Eagles would be a good one to see.

SirFWALGMan said...

Man, I suck. The worst of the worst. At least I beat Trauma.. and a few others..