Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Sirfwalgman the Poker God of the Evening...

Congratulations Sir!!! Fantastic Job...

It was an exciting evening of poker. Had a good time chatting with Sirf, Gary, and Scott while Sirf played in a Titan Tournament, Gary played in a Party Shootout, and me and Scott played low limit hold'em. Sirf played an excellent game and finished in 3rd place. Let him share the details..he is a much better story teller..Josh joined in when Sirf was at the final table. Josh and I got into a debate on whether Sirf should push the short stack in with his pocket dueces. So by the time Sirf finished, we were still going at it. I was ready for a fight..so...We headed to the 25 NL table on Party...where Josh won in a short period...I went all in with TT against his AK and lost the race. That took care of my fighting urges. So we then went to play an SnG together. When Josh says lets try something new. We end up playing a $10 Stud Hi/Low SnG and wind up 1st and 2nd (very cool). He was the winner. First time for both of us. Long game..way too slow for me...so doubt that will happen again.

And I also ran into Jester, who has been kicking some royal butt on Party. Keep it up buddy. Glad to know you are making the dough!

3 comments:

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Yes that is correct. I am in California. I can play at other times on the weekend. Sunday morning works good for me.

WillWonka said...

Stopping by for the first time.. nice blog... Good luck in the HUC2... even though I don't mean it... lol

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Thanks Will..Looking forward to it!