Friday, October 28, 2005

The Poker Gods have choosen Twitch

Congratulations to Twitch who beat me quite easily in 2 HU matches. I wish I could say it was a good match..but I know I played poorly. Twitch played well in both matches. I had trouble reading him that is for sure. And I paid the price for my bad reads. Good luck to you in Round 3 Twitch!

Thanks Poker Gods..I really didn't realize you liked the stuffed animal sacrifices..but I am NOT gonna go there.

I am very disappointed..chocolate here I come...

3 comments:

total said...

Never underestimate the power of stupid people.

Littleacornman said...

Great chatting you V.Gotta get myself a mic and you a translator to understand me lol.

cheers,
Acornman

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Twitch..Good advise..see you can dish it out..lol

Acorn..Yes, I enjoyed meeting you also..Looking forward to hearing the voice!