Saturday, November 19, 2005

Craps Here I Come

Lots to write..but no time..

I am off to Las Vegas to play on of my favorite games..CRAPS! I will most likely play some cards too, but that I can do in California.

Online poker update..losing, losing, losing..oh yeah..I been just awful..even my HU play is no good..busted out of Titan, UB, and Stars..so I decided to go back to my true love..PARTY!

Had great fun last night playing with Jordan, GaryC, and Davee. But the best was a SNG with GaryC and Davee on Party. GaryC finished 1st, me 2nd, and Davee 3rd. We sang a little Desperado duet which was very nice.

Lost another HU match a couple of days ago to Davee, and TrumpJosh, went 1 and 1 with Sirf to maintain my lead.

Anyway...Good luck all..laters

1 comment:

ChiefBigToke said...

Craps looks like a fun game. I've never played. It seems to be popular though. GL Veneno.