Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Rewards are Sweet

I am just loving my rewards for winning Heads Up Matches against bloggers.

Yesterday when I got home a nice package from TripJax was waiting for me. My girls were excited too helping me open it. I love suprises and while I knew that a reward was coming, I didn't know what was going to be inside. It was perfect. A glass card shaped coaster/card protector with the Queen of Hearts! I love it. And to make it even better, Trip sent a thoughful hand written note. Thanks Trip..you made my day!

I have been checking daily for a Veneno Tribute from Twitch that was due. This morning, I was delighted to see a poem written in my honor on his blog. Be sure to check it out. I really enjoyed it! Thanks Twitch..well worth the victory.

Soon to come..CD from Gary and poker gift from Jordan. Loving it!!!

Good luck all...

4 comments:

TripJax said...

glad to bring a smile to a fellow bloggers face. My work here is done. Well, next up I need to garner a win, thus getting me a prize...

Anonymous said...

I should be getting rake back on all these prozes!!!

total said...

I should publish all of my poems. Unfortunatly the only one that would buy them would be my theripist so he could put them on his "Don't let this happen to you!" Shelf. *sigh*

SirFWALGMan said...

Have you given up? lol.