Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have met a lot of very interesting and wonderful people this year while playing poker online. Often my time online with you has been the highlight of my day. So I would like to express a special Thanksgiving wish to the following:

ChiefBigToke
Davee
Dracir
Fluxer
Gary
Iggy from Florida
Jester
Jordan
Kipper
LeAmbassador
LittleAcorn
Meek
ScottMcMilla
Sirfwalgman
Sloppier
TripJax
TrumpJosh
TraumaPoker

May you be blessed with your families and friends and have a wonderful day!

Hasta Luego y Mucho Suerte para todos!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!! Hope you had a great a relaxing day.

But hey I should be at the top of that list!!

ChiefBigToke said...

Thanks Veneno. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Littleacornman said...

Thanks V.Enjoy your thanksgiving weekend.

TripJax said...

Booya...thanks to you too!

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Congrats! Nice playing with ya.

Anonymous said...

happy thanksgiving to you too, by the way.

Dave said...

Hope you all had a great holiday. Happy Thanksgiving to all from the chipper.

TraumaPoker said...

Right back at you!! I finished 2nd at my first table of the WPT double shoot out....no seat yet...

Weak Player said...

My Thanksgiving was happier because of you. ;-}. I have my own blog now; check it out.