Monday, November 28, 2005

Get it on Boys

Okay enough with the stalling TraumaPoker and Drizz. It is time to get the final Heads Up match on. It is only fair for all of us who played. There must be a winner. Otherwise, what was the freakin point? If you wanna split the dough, you can work that out later. Just set a date and time.

Check out Trauma's blog. He finally got his prize.

Yesterday BigChiefToke got me in another HU match..thank goodness there were no bounties involved!

As for my Sit n Go challenge, I finally took another 1st yesterday and one loss..still it is a positive..so I was happy.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We're just going to chop the prize and play some PLO8 matches later so everyone can start the new challenge.

SirFWALGMan said...

I took Gordo out HU for you. Chaching.

cmitch said...

Boooo!! Should be a no chopping rule.

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

I sooo agree cmitch.