Friday, December 23, 2005

Can't Push Me Around

Mr. TanO who claims to have an Ornate Push didn't get a chance to use it against the Poison. We played our first Heads Up match today. He soon discovered why I am called Poker Poison when I beat him in our duel. Our plan was to play best 2 out of 3. There is a bounty of course. A deck of cards.

In our first attempt to hook up on UB, TanO could not get in. UB is usually the best site to coordinate matches because you can challenge a specific player. But it was not working today. So, I ended up playing someone else. Lost. Yuck. Then we tried to hook up on Stars, he ended up matched against someone else for his second match. I made the mistake of giving him some advise with his play. Now he has more insight into my style and will be better prepared for our next match (What was I thinking?..lol). It was good to finally take him on HU. We been talking about this meeting for a while. Thanks for a fun match TanO.

As for other HU news, I woke up early today just to continue my challenge with Weak. Fortunately, I won 2 of the 3 matches today. So now I am 3 wins and 4 losses. I WANT MY WAFFLES!!!! So, I need to beat him to 7 wins. mmmm...can't wait!!!

I have decide to add a section on the sideline of my HU challenges in progress. Especially those with bounties involved.

Also thinking of a bounty of the week. I will provide some kind of bounty. And the first blogger to beat me in a challenge will win the bounty. I will have to have a reward too. But those terms can be negociated on a individual basis. Sound good?

Okay..now I need to update the stats.

Still having fun!!!

Laters....

2 comments:

TanOrpheus said...

You may have had the Mojo this time, but now I have your tips it's coming home next time we meet!

SirFWALGMan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.