Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What I Like About You #1

Part of the reason that I decided to rate the blogs that I read daily is because some of them are just soo exceptional. You can really tell the bloggers that make an effort to post quality content and give of themselves. And these blogs deserve special recongition and appreciation.

So I have decided to explain, why I think they are special. I will start at the top and work my way down through at least the top 10...unless I get lazy..we shall see..so tonight I will start with #1 - Low Limit Grinder (Gary).

What I like about you....

First let me say that Gary is one of the friendliest bloggers that I have met. He is a gentleman and a man of class. So I have a lot of respect for him as an individual and as a poker player. His fine character comes accross in his blogging. While we all use our blogs as a forum for bragging and boasting (myself included), Gary takes time to give others recognition too. His recaps of events are loaded with plays and details about others, not just himself. Such a great story teller too.

Remember, my poker experience is a great deal about the social aspect. He seems to enjoy people. He is great company in the chat room. And brings good vibes with him. When I read his blog, I get a feeling of someone who is enjoying the experience.

That is why he got top rating on the Veneno list.

Hope you enjoy it too.

Laters....

9 comments:

TripJax said...

He's my first read. This is a good idea V...look forward to reading more...

Unknown said...

Definitely good read, its the reason I was glad to join in the HUC (meet new bloggers) despite my dislike for heads up play.

Dave said...

Sigh - no top 10 for me. Santa is bringing you more coal. (j/k) hehehe. Hey at least you spotted me a link. Thanks!

Jordan said...

GCox gets the number one spot?!?! Well, I can't say I disagree. But damnit, I'm lowly number 2. And we all know what "number 2" is a psuedonym for...

Now, we all know that I am an egotist, so hurry up and write about #2!

Anonymous said...

Whooaaa thanks! I must be quality over quantity!!

You musta like the charlie brown christmas tree!!

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Wow..People actually read my blog?..Thanks for the great response.

PokerSweetHome..you have potential..and yes sincere is good!

Drizz..Come hang out with us more often.

Chip..Coal? What happened to my gift under the tree? And I enjoy and read all the blogs on my list yours included.

Jordan..Lowly #2..u r too funny..I think I might need inspiration before then next write-up..a bounty perhaps..lol

Kip..You are soo right. Its the quality...post more!!

Rod said...

hmmm - A few I had never read - thanks!

Dave said...

OK so no coal. I called up Brad Pitt but he says while he would love to come over and make all your dreams come true he has a previous engagement with Angelina lined up. He says that he'll give you a rain check for Valentines Day as long as you give him a few shout outs on your blog.

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Chip..

What? Brad wants Angelina over me?..Forget that! He doesn't deserve the Veneno...lol