Sunday, December 04, 2005

USA Finally Takes One

Congrats to Sirfwalgman for taking the USA team to victory! I busted out 2nd of the bloggers, but in true blogger fashion I trusted in the hammer. Then TripJax had to point out that it was not truly the hammer at all...because it was soooooted....duh!!!! I didn't even do that right. Dang. At least, Jordan got my chips. He finally lasted longer than most. There is a new Jordan in town and he is looking kinda shark like..lol..Acorn did a fine job again. He was 2nd place for the bloggers. What is really really sad is that not one blogger cashed. Yikes!

New Sit and Go Challenge stats:

$20 games
2nd - 2
Lost - 1

$10 games
Lost - 1

Profit/Loss: + 42

Hasta luego y bueno suete!

1 comment:

Dave said...

I'm getting HighOnPoker a big sack of coal for his stocking this year. How dare he get dealt pocket Aces when I push with pockets Queens! Gah!! Maybe someday I'll help my team out and not bust out 26th out of 27th. Go figure. Next time.