Thursday, December 29, 2005

Smashed by the Trashed Donkey

I was wanting a Heads Up match tonight and my wish came true.

Donkey Puncher was around late in the evening. And he was toasted. I wasn't trying to take advantage..honest. Didn't find out he was smashed until after we agreed to play. Then I offered to postpone our match. But he was ready and willing. Our first attempt to get on a table failed. So he watched while I played. Got busted against AA. So I finally get on a table with Donkey Puncher. This was our first Heads Up match. And he pulled out a Royal Flush to beat the Poison. After that I was pretty crippled. Got a few hands and pushed. Kept taunting him to let me back in. But he wasn't going to go for it. Nice match Donkey! Congrats.

Its late..so I will update the chart etc...tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi...bye

jremotigue said...

Good times - too bad I don't remember anything but the royal flush! I guess I play better drunk!

Rematch next week?

Yoyo (Poker Poison) said...

Can I play you when your sober next time? lol

Anonymous said...

Drubk Donkeys are the best!
http://www.drunk-poker-donkeys.com
lol look at this donkey

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Top Social Trading Network...

Join millions who have already found better strategies for investing in Ripple...

Learn from established eToro traders or copy their trades automatically